For those who would like to review workshop information for WisABA 2015 without going through the registration system first:
The Minnesota Northland Association for Behavior Analysis (MNABA) Conference is set for September 26th and 27th in Plymouth, MN. Conference highlights include:
- Thursday 12pm-2pm parent workshop by Tim Moore “For parents: Identifying high-quality functional behavior assessments and positive behavior support plans.”
- Thursday 3pm-6pm workshop by Javier Virues-Ortega and Alison Cox “Knowledge Translation of Evidence-Based Interventions in Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities”
- Thursday evening social at Crown Plaza West
Speakers: Regina Carroll, Peter Gerhardt, Celia Wolk Gershenson, Vicki Isler, LeAnne Johnson, Stacy Symons,Travis Thompson, Jeff Tiger, Javier Virues-Ortega.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are free with registration.
A link to online registration will posted at www.mnaba.org very soon!
The conference flyer is available here: Save the Date MNABA ’13
CEUs for Board Certified Behavior Analysts at this year’s conference are available for all workshops and presentations, with the exception of “Autism & ACC: Supporting functional communication needs, behavior regulation, and language development.”
CEUs are earned at 1 CEU for 50 minutes; consequently, CEUs will be earned at the following rates that WisABA 2011:
- 75 minute presentations result in 1.5 CEUs per presentation
- 2 hour workshops result in 2.0 CEUs
- 4 hour workshops at result in 4.5 CEUs.