WisABA’s recurring and ongoing actions include:
- The annual WisABA Conference focused on behaviorally-based solutions in Wisconsin.
- Collaborative roadshows with academic and professional organizations around the state.
- Continuing education opportunities for behavior analysts.
- Social networking activities for members and interested others.
- Position statements on issues within the state of concern to behavior analysts and their clients.
- Educating interested community groups about applied behavior analysis.
- Advocating for behavior analysts and behavior analysis through public policy input.